The year 2018 marks ICW’s 18th edition bringing together construction industry players to showcase, learn, build partnerships and share innovative ideas. The event will be held from 26 – 30 March 2018 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and CIDB IBS Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Be part of the ICW 2018 and you will find that it is the best platform for construction industry leaders and policy makers to showcase and learn about innovative products and services and build strategic alliances, as well as lucrative business partnerships. The ICW brings together corporations and industry experts to share and learn from the cutting edge technologies developed in the construction of buildings and infrastructure in a sustainable manner Ecobuild SEA is organised by UBM Malaysia, hosted by Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia and held in conjunction with International Construction Week (ICW) 2018 with co-located events Greenbuild Asia, Ecolight Asean, Construction Showcase, Malaysia IBS International Exhibition (MIIE) and Construction Career Fair making it a true platform in ASEAN for the construction industry.
Sustainability has grown from a concept to encompass every aspect of our lives where we all get to understand the needs of tomorrow and can drive change together. Therefore, Ecobuild SEA has seen thousands of construction and energy professionals getting together. It has a buzzing exhibition floor, packed out conferences and seminars sessions and lots of inspiring features all under one roof. This platform is engaging with the wider construction, energy and infrastructure world.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.